1. Call him by a pet name
2. Allow him to exercise his authority as the head of the
3. DO not challenge him when he is hurt.
4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with an apology n explain why you
behave that way that annoyed him.
5. Be quick to say “I’m sorry dear” whenever you
offend him, insist on his forgiveness, appreciate and kiss him when he does.
6. Speak good of him before his Friends and siblings.
7. Honor his mother
8. Insist that he buys a gift for his parents and so be
sure that he will do the same for your parents
9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when
he has no money at hand and never delays his food.
10. Do not allow the maid to serve him food when you are at home. Because u may lose him to her.
11. Give him a warm reception with an embrace when
he returns, collects his luggage, and helps undress him.
12. Smile when you look at him and give him
occasional pecks when you are out socially.
13. Praise him before your children sometimes.
14. Wash his back while he is in the tub or shower.
15. Put a love note in his lunch box or briefcase.
16. Phone and tell him that you miss him.
17. Dial his number and on hearing “hello” just tell him
I love you.
18. If he is a public figure or a politician, gently wake him at the early hours of the morning and romance him to the point of demand. He will not be enticed by any
another woman that day.
19. Tell him how lucky you are to have him as your
20. Give him a hug for no reason.
21. Appreciate God for the Adam of your life.
22. Always remember to pray for him.
23. Pray together and also pray together before going to bed in the evening…
May God bless your marriages.
* Singles may you experience true love today and forever.
* May non-serious people that will waste your time be disconnected in your life In Jesus Name.
Like, Comment and share and help others.